Welcome to the Los Angeles Tennis Association!
The largest gay and lesbian tennis association in the world!
The Los Angeles Tennis Association, also known as “LATA” was founded in 1978. We pride ourselves as being the largest gay and lesbian tennis organization in the world.
To learn more about membership privileges and how to apply for membership, please click on the Membership tab above.
LATA also designates charities within the LA community each year, which it makes donations to. Some of the most recent charities include:
- AIDS Healthcare Foundation
- American Heart Association
- Being Alive Los Angeles
- Desert AIDS Project
- Eisner Pediatric & Family Medical Care
- Jeff Griffin Youth Center
- LA Shanti
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Pediatric Brain & Tumor Foundation
- Project Angel Food
- The LA Gay and Lesbian Center
- The Torch Foundation
- The Trevor Project
- Toys for Tots
- Van Ness Recovery House